ARUCAD admits students twice a year (Fall and Spring semesters).
|English Proficiency Exam|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION
- Completed application form
- Short Thesis Proposal (PhD applicants only)
- Letter of intent stating the reason of applying (PhD applicants only)
- An official transcript of all university-level courses you have taken
- A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00
- Attested scanned copies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests (see details about the EPE Exam below)
- A scanned copy of your passport or ID card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) photographs (required for registration only)
NOTE: The result of evaluation is announced within 5 working days after all required documents received and interview (if required) conducted.
PERSONAL PORTFOLIO FILE
The portfolio may contain the following types and/or different original studies
- Free or model drawing
- Experimental video – short films
- Color – Painting
- Graphic – Novel
- Thematic work
- Doodle and sketch
- Mixed material application
- Digital illustration
The Portfolio File must consist of min. 5, max. 10 works that represent the candidate. Portfolio content should be in the format appropriate for the candidate’s work. Please use www.smallpdf.com to arrange your works in a single PDF file and (mp4 for video) formats.
INTERVIEW (Required by the Institute of Graduate Studies & Research committee)
The interview will be done in person or via Skype, FaceTime, etc. We will inform you in advance about the date and time of the interview. The purpose of the interview is to collect information about the applicant and his / her interest in the field of art and design. Questions can be asked by the evaluation committee regarding the presentation and compilation of the candidate’s portfolio.
NOTE: Once the decision on your acceptance is made by the relevant evaluation committee, you will be asked 1000 EURO tuition fee down payment to be paid to university bank account. Once required down payment is received, you will be issued an Acceptance Letter which will be used for the Turkish Transit or TRNC visa application, upon arrival to the airport and for the registration at the university.
At our university, students have an excellent opportunity to receive a scholarship to study.
Currently, only outstanding applications will be considered for 25% and 50%, scholarships on admission.
Note: scholarships are limited in number and therefore, not guaranteed.
TUITION AND OTHER FEES
|2020 – 2021 Academic Year Graduate Student Tuition Fee Table for New Registrations|
|MA (with Thesis)||MA (without Thesis)||PhD|
|7 courses, seminar, thesis||10 courses, graduation project||7 courses, seminar, thesis|
|Fee per course||€ 350||€ 350||€ 500|
|Thesis fee per semester||€ 350||NA||€ 500|
|Seminar fee per semester||€ 350||NA||€ 350|
|Graduation Project fee||NA||€ 350||NA|
|Per Deficiency (bridging) course fee (if assigned)||€ 250||€ 250||€ 250|
|English Preparatory Program ( if assigned) per semester||€ 812.50||€ 812.50||€ 812.50|
|Registration fee per semester||€ 50||€ 50||€ 150|
|Note: 5% VAT will be added to the total amount due|