|Master Degree Programmes||Language||Thesis||Without Thesis|
Institute of Graduate Studies & Research
The conditions required for applications to the Master’s and Doctorate Programs are as follows.
Bachelor Degree from a 4-year undergraduate program or equivalent.
To graduate from undergraduate and graduate programs for PhD.
Deadline of evaluation for first batch of applications: 1 October 2021
English Proficiency Test: Will be announced.
Registration Period: 11-22 October 2021
English Language Proficiency Exam: 19-21 October 2021
Classes Commence: 25 October 2021
Thesis Monitoring Period: Will be announced.
Required Documents for Application: 08 October 2021
- Completed application form (this document), signed and dated
- An official transcript of all university-level courses you have taken
- A comparative mark/grade table if CGPA on the transcript is not out of 4.00
- Attested scanned copies of diplomas received from a university or equivalent institutions
- Curriculum Vitae(CV)
- Documentation of scores received for English and academic proficiency exams/tests (see questions 14 and 15)
- A scanned copy of your passport or ID card
- Two passport-sized (approx. 6 cm x 5 cm) photographs (required for registration only)
The Application Form can be obtained from the Postgraduate Education & Research Center or the Registrar’s Office. Students whose applications are evaluated are invited to an exam or interview on the specified dates and final results are notified to the students. Detailed information about application dates and registrations can be obtained from the Registrar’s Office.
You can find the required documents and payment information for application to the Postgraduate’s Programs below. Fees for doctorate degree programs will be announced very soon.
Graduate Tuition Fees
Course Fee € 350
Scientific Preparation Course Fee € 250
In addition to the tuition fees, all students are charged 50€ per semester registration fee.
Master’s thesis completion period is 1 year. Students who cannot complete their thesis within this period pay 1 course fee + registration fee for each semester.
There are 25%, 50% and 75% scholarships for international students in the postgraduate’s programs in Architectural Design and Art, which will last 2 years (4 semesters).